|Registraton Type||Early Bird
(31 August 2018)
|Standard Authors||120 EUR||170 EUR|
|Ph.D. Student Authors *||60 EUR||80 EUR|
|IEEE members, CIE-NCBG members, Young Researcher Authors||80 EUR||100 EUR|
* Follow the Registration Fee Terms & Conditions link for further details
More information about Registration Fee Terms & Conditions can be found in the attached files below:
- Attendance to all sessions at the conference and the exhibition
- Refreshment breaks
- Gala dinner
- Conference Kit and Proceedings
- Participation certificate
- One participant can attend per registration
- One paper can be presented per registration
- Registrations cannot be cancelled or refunded
- Registrations are non-transferable
Registration Types Classifications
- Standard Authors – Standard Author presents a paper and attend to all sessions on all conference days.
- Ph.D. Student Authors – A Ph.D. Student is an author who is a full time Ph.D. student and presents a paper at the conference and attends all events on all conference days
- Young Researcher Authors – A Young Researcher means researchers in the first 10 years (full-time equivalent) of their research activity, including the period of research training, since gaining a university (or equivalent institution of higher education) degree
- Payments by credit cards, debit cards, linked bank accounts through the PayPal
- Bank/Wire Transfer: We accept fee via bank/wire transfer. Please see below the bank account details:
- Bank: Eurobank Bulgaria AD
- IBAN: BG85 BPBI 7940 10 8199 0101
- BIC: BPBIBGSF
- Beneficiary: National Committee for Lighting in Bulgaria (NCLBg)
- Reference: BalkanLight 2018 – Author’s Name
- We accept a cash payment on the conference site (at the Registration desk) at a Regular Registration Fee (see table above)
- Conference Dates:
20 – 22 September 2018
- Extended Abstract Submission Due:
30 June 201815 July 2018
- Notification of Acceptance (Extended Abstract Review):
08 July 201825 July 2018
- Early Bird Registration:
31 August 2018
- Full (Camera Ready) Paper Submission:
31 August 2018
The BalkanLight 2018 registration fee can be paid quickly and easily with credit cards, debit cards, linked bank accounts or PayPal, whichever is applicable.
The payment service provider is PayPal.
Here is a brief guideline on how to proceed with the BalkanLight 2018 registration fee payment through the PayPal platform:
- Please fill-up the Payment Request Form. After filling-up and submitting the form we will create an invoice and send it to your email address. The email invoice originates from an email address associated with the PayPal domain (…@paypal.com).
- After receiving the email invoice, click on the PayPal checkout button embedded into the email message. You will be sent to the PayPal website where customers can review and print the invoice details.
- Pay the invoice amount by choosing the payment method – either “Pay with my PayPal account” or “Pay with a debit or credit card”. After successfully completed transaction a confirmation of payment message will be sent.
- The payment service provider is PayPal. All payment-related email correspondence is sent via email addresses associated with the PayPal domain (…@paypal.com). Do not reply to suspicious email addresses asking for payment requests. In such cases, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure a secure connection (https:// …) has been established to the PayPal website prior to filling credit card info into forms as well as any sensitive data
- In case of payment issues or any other problems, please contact us at email@example.com
There will be an accompanying exhibition during the conference. The exhibition will be located in an area immediately adjacent to the conference hall where all sessions will take place. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com for more details.